Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Leshai Releases New Single & "Get Like Me" EP

Independent pop/r&b singer Leshai recently released her new single ""Rest of My Life". The single, produced by upcoming music producers Splitting Image, is an r&b track that features a smooth, relaxed modern-day r&b sound with soft drums, perfectly arranged strings, and sultry vocals from Leshai.

"Rest of My Life" is just one of the five songs that fans will hear from Leshai this month. On Friday, Nov. 16, Leshai will release her 5-song EP, "Get Like Me."

The EP contains five new songs from Leshai including the two singles "Bad Boy" & "Rest of My Life." Fans can expect to hear many different genres ranging from r&b to rock.

"I wanted to give my fans something new and exciting," Leshai said when asked about the variety of sounds on the EP. "I wanted my fans to hear how my sound and musical style has expanded over the past few months."

The EP will be available for purchase on reverbnation.com/leshai and leshaimusic.bandcamp.com for only $2.00!



Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment